Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Play It Safe




Experimentation of Play it Safe logo. By putting all the shapes together individually it formed a shape of a ball which also relates to the concept behind play it safe which involves SPORTS.



This is the logo above is what the client chose =D I had heaps of others that i have developed for my progress but they liked this one with the blue text at the bottom. (The client also want it to look jersey kind) so that's why i used "team spirit" as my type. This logo play it safe is a game or sport for staffs in the company, the purpose of this is to motivate the staff to report their daily accidents if someone gets hurt. This campaign is an encouragement to all the stuff working within the company itself.

The design element put together is to form a star shape is because sports are relevant with the use of star through my research and observation.

It is quite funny of how i came up with the shape of this logo. Because my client wanted it to have shield in the logo with the word PLAY IT SAFE. I was also definitely afraid that the logo might turn out looking like a salvation army logo in the end :/ So when i was drawing the shield in illustrator, i took out the quarter path of the shield and put them together to form a Star.

I'm actually happy what it turned out and i'm also glad that my client agreed and liked the logo.

What an experience =D





These are the spreads on teaching the staff at Placemakers on how to score points for their team and keeping themselves save from harm.



This is a card for play it safe. It's for their staff to write down who they have saved and chuck them in a box to earn points for their teams. I'm happy with the outcome. Because i got more and more attached to the colors that i used.


A poster that i did for play it safe. I've spent almost 5 to 6 hours on putting the layout together. Woo hoo! I'm happy with the outcome. It looks better than i have imagined it =D However, Its still in progrees.

No comments: